Serving the entire Upper Peninsula for over 30 years. No auction is too big or too small!
- We orchestrate the business transaction of signing a contract and entering a commitment to meet the needs of both the seller and auctioneer.
- We take responsibility for the auction sale, providing qualified staff that you can depend on to complete the sale from start to finish.
- We dedicate many hours to preparing attractive displays that appeal to the public.
- Colorful auction signs are posted throughout the community and on location to lure the interest of perspective buyers.
- An auction offers buyers the opportunity to bid on items with a free spirit of competitive bidding.
- Our auctions are conducted in a fast-paced, rhythmic chant to stir buyers into bidding and add entertainment for the auction crowd.
- We utilize our professional skill, knowledge and experience to the best advantage of both parties in preparing and conducting a sale.
- Prospective buyers can expect no buyers fees and we provide our customers with SAME DAY PAY.
- We can provide indoor facilities for fall and winter sales, or a combination of several partial estates.
- Our goal is to perform beyond our sellers expectation.
We also do benefit auctions. Some examples of benefit auctions we’ve held include:
- Whitetail & Ducks Unlimited
- The March of Dimes
- The Salvation Army
- Turkey Federation
- Benefit auctions for community members in need